• May 22, 2016
  • Sis. Adeola O.

I went online and paid my 'tithe' and the tide turned in my favor.

My Name is Adeola and I am here to testify that God is indeed a covenant keeping God.
Last Sunday I came to church with an intention to pay my tithe in the church office using the POS. For reasons I cannot explain, I returned home without paying my tithe. Back home in Nigeria, I do a supply business and had loaded up a truck of diesel for supplies but at approximately 20 minutes to the company the supply was to be made, the vehicle developed a mechanical fault and the supply was delayed.

While contemplating on how to get the vehicle working so that the supply could be effected, there was a sudden increase in the product price and the company I was going to supply to could no longer buy from me as the cost was now above their budget. I was stuck. For days, I struggled to get a buyer. I had to also deal with the owner of the truck pressurizing me because his truck was still loaded with my goods and he needed it for other businesses.

In the midst of this dilemma, I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to pay my tithe and went online the church website to make the payment. Less than one hour after I pressed the Send button to conclude that online transaction, the covenant-keeping God showed up. I received a text message that someone was ready to pay for the product and to the glory of God, in that single transaction, I made a profit that I would normally make in a month`s transaction.
I give God all the glory.

  • May 25, 2016
  • Bro. Sonna O.

Rescued from Death by the Mighty Hand of God!

My name is Sonna and I have returned again to bless the name of God who has remained a shield and a fortress for me every single day of my life.

In the month of May, we all heard the news of a drive-by shooting in the Rexdale area that left a pregnant woman dead. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and her new baby. This morning, I am here to appreciate God with all my heart for His mighty hand of protection over me.

On the eve of May 24th, 2016, I had gone to a mechanic's shop at the Rexdale area to fix my car. As I stood watching the mechanic work on the car, a black colored 2010 Honda Accord drove by the road, slowed down and an occupant of that car started shooting randomly at a group of persons gathered opposite the mechanic's shop.

There were about ten people in the shooting scene and between six to seven gun shots but I want to thank God that not I, or any of them was hit by any of the bullets.

As I reminiscence over that shooting, wondering why no one was hit, I know without a shadow of a doubt that it could only have been God.
I give Him all the glory and praise.

  • April 03, 2016
  • Sis. Seun O.

God Brought my Boy back to Life.

I had gone by my cousin's place last weekend and I was downstairs when I overheard my son coughing. Intuitively, I asked him to come downstairs and he obeyed. When he got to where I was, all I heard him say was "mum, I can't breathe". Before I could comprehend what was going on, Teni passed out and his eyes rolled backwards. Everything happened so fast.

Promptly, I called 911 and reminding the devil that death was not Teni's portion, poured a shot of the anointing oil into his mouth just before the ambulance arrived. The paramedics got to work as soon as they arrived. First they used the defibrillator but there was no shakeable rebate (no heartbeat). My son had no pulse, no vital signs, no heartbeat... He was getting rushed to the hospital while a second ambulance was called to take me to the hospital they were taking him.

The paramedics told me they did CPR on their way to the hospital but he was still unconscious. However, they did notice that one of his foot moved even while he remained unconscious. On my way to the hospital, I called Pastor Jide and he prayed with me. Pastor Osunde and Teni's Children Church teachers also prayed with me and I knew without a shadow of a doubt that God was going to overturn every verdict of death against my son.

As I got to the hospital, reminded God that Pastor Jide had said he was not sent to Toronto to bury any of us. I reminded him of his promises of protection in Psalm 91 and suddenly, the God of the liberation mandate showed up. The doctors were going to use a breathing device on Teni but they did not have to. Two hours after the enemy struck, my son came back to life.

After his brain had stayed without oxygen for 2 hours, the doctors expected a memory loss but Teni answered every question he was asked accurately. The Doctors call him a miracle. At Sick Kids, they call him a Champion and follow-up visits to therapists and cardiologist have confirmed that Teni is healthy and perfectly well. I give God all the glory.

  • April 24, 2016
  • Bro. Sonna O.

Rescued by The Finger of God!

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016, I travelled to Montreal from Scarborough with three of my friends at approximately 2:00am. I was not driving so I stayed at the back seat and slept all through the journey. The grace of God was sufficient all through that trip and by 9:00am, we had arrived at Montreal.

By 6pm in the evening, three of us were done with the purpose of our trip and after we dropped of the one that was not yet through at his hotel room, we started the return trip back to Toronto.

For treasons I will never be able to explain, I was not driving and my spot at the back was vacant but I decided to sit in the passenger seat for the return sleep. By the time we got on the highway, the God of heaven caused my eyes to stay open and very alert.

On Highway 20, I noticed that my friend on the steering was not following the traffic speed so I asked him to go off the speed lane. As he moved to the right lane, it happened in an instant. There was no car beside us but there was a bike ahead of us and there were cars behind us on the speed lane.

Before I could comprehend what was going on, I noticed that the driver had passed out and our vehicle was veering off the bridge. I had not bargained death with God when I was leaving on that trip and the God so I cried out to the God of this commission and he came to our rescue.

By the grace of God, from the passenger seat, I was able to take over the steering and control the car back on the highway. Today, I have returned to thank God for safety and most importantly, for the way he gave a perfect timing for everything and recued al three of us from untimely death.

  • February 21, 2016
  • Bro. R. Tucker

God Brought my Boy back to Life.

My name is Raphael and I am here to testify that God is in this church.

I joined Winners Chapel International Toronto very recently and I remember that in the firt week of January 2016, the Resident Pastor had announced that he was not sent by God to Toronto to conduct funerals. Thereafter, he made a prophetic declaration that he was not going to bury any of us. I loved that word and whole-heartedly received that divine life insurance.

In February, I was giving my eleven month old son a bath in his baby bath tub; and having a great father-son time at the same time.

When I was done, I placed him in a sitting position and turned to grab his towel to dry the water off his skin. I possibly turned for only seconds but by the time I turned back, he was no longer sitting where I had just left him. Instead, he was lying down still and face down inside that tub.

Alarmed, I grabbed him out of the water only to discover that he had no heartbeat. A lot of thoughts went through my mind at that point and top on the list was the prophetic declaration Pastor Jide had made only a few weeks before.

He had mentioned that he was not going to bury any of us this year but if my son did not start breathing again; his word was going to be a lie. With this on my mind, I lifted my boy up to God and as best as I could, I reminded him of the word of his prophet.

I told God that I whole-heartedly believe in the words of his prophet. He had said no one in my family was dying this year and the kid I had in my hands was my family. I told God that I wanted my boy back and when I was done with that very simple but honest session of prayer, I gave my boy’s stomach a gentle squeeze and he opened his eyes and started gasping for air.

Today, I want to thank God for honoring the word of his servant and delivering me from all the horrors that would have followed if my boy did not start breathing again.
God is truly in this church.

  • February 10, 2016
  • Sis. J. Kotey

Victorious by ONE vote & more...

My name is Johanna and I have returned again to celebrate the mighty act of God in my life. There was an election at the company I work for to select a representative for the Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC). The elected person was to represent all the workers in my establishment with regards to issues relating to health and safety at the workplace.

After I gave myself a human appraisal, I was hesitant to put my name up for the election but some of my friends urged me to do that which I did. Almost as soon as I put my name up, others, most of whom I considered a lot more competent for the job also indicated an interest in the position by putting their names up on the board as well. I was terrified.

I belong to the minority group (African Canadian) and all the other competitors have been working in the Company for a longer time than I have. There were campaigns going on for the other competitors but I decided to let Jesus do my campaigning for me. However, with all the visible obstacles and hindrances, I decided to loose gallantly so I went ahead and removed my name from the competition.

On Sunday, January, 24, 2016, just before Pastor Jide shared the benediction, he called out a verse of scripture - Genesis 37: 7. He spoke of the dream Joseph had about himself and his brothers binding sheaves in the field (they were all doing the same thing) but his sheaf arose, stood upright and all the other sheaves stood round about and bowed to his sheaf. I had no doubt that word was for me.

The elections was supposed to be on Tuesday, so immediately I got to work on Monday, I went to put my name up again for the elections. I knew that if truly I belonged to the winning camp, failure was not an option for me. At this point, with no campaign, coupled with the fact that I had previously withdrawn my name from the election, some of my colleagues were convinced I was going to loose. My eyes were set on God because I knew that God had special plans for me. The elections were held and to God be the glory, I won with just one vote over the person who was in the second place. The Committee and Management counted and recounted but the results remained the same. God used just one vote to give me a win to become the chosen one. This is what I call favour.

God proved himself again when my name and achievements appeared in the inaugural post of the Company. To God alone be all the glory.
This year is indeed my year of from Glory to Glory.

  • January 31, 2016
  • Sis. Adeola Olaide

"Knock-Out" Punch for Gestational Diabetics and more...

My name is Adeola Olaide and I am here to testify to the goodness of God.
Six months ago, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetics and ever since, I have had to be monitored by dieticians. At a point, the figures of the sugar levels became so high that I was placed on insulin. I checked and recorded the sugar levels every day and I came to the second One Night with The King on Friday 22 January, 2016 right after I had taken my last dose of insulin.

That One Night with the King doubled as a special Blood of Sprinkling service. After I got sprinkled, I got home really energized. I got my first dose of surprise the following Saturday morning when I checked my sugar levels. The sugar level was 4.3. I have not had such low levels in as long as I can remember so I did not bother to take another dose of insulin. Instead, because I was feeling a little weak, I ate a lot of food hoping to God that it was going to give me strength.

I checked the insulin levels again in the afternoon and it was still 4.3. At night, the levels read 4.6 and I had still not taken any dose of insulin the entire day. Even with the insulin, I do not remember having such low figures before. From that Second One Night with the King till date, the sugar levels have ranged between 4.3 and 6.9. I have the chart in my hands right now. As a matter of fact, I have had 6.9 just once. Others are in the range of 4.3 and 5.3.

When my dieticians saw my chart, they had no medical explanation for the sudden change but I was quickly referred to Endocrinology. They asked what happened to me and I told them I went to church and after that, the figures changed. Not able to see any logical correlation between going to church and the normalizing of sugar levels, I was asked to reduce my insulin intake and increase my carbohydrate intake. I increased my carbohydrate intake and did not touch that insulin again and to the glory of God, the figures have remained normal.

Later on, Endocrinology asked me to completely stop taking the insulin and got me to sign some document authorizing my case to be used as a case study for medical students.

Secondly, during last Sunday's Business and Career Breakthrough Service, The Resident Pastor had declared that someone will be recalled where he or she had been previously rejected. I wholeheartedly keyed into that declaration.

I did supplies a while ago but since December, it appeared as if my company had been completely blanked out by the places I supplied to. On Monday morning, I was awoken by a phone call from a client asking if I could make two truckloads of supply. By the grace of God, without any stress at all, that supply was completed within the week.

Thirdly, I came for the third One Night with the King with excruciating back pain. I assumed it was the outset of labor but then, I heard Bishop declare that everything and anything can be dropped inside the water. I documented it on my paper that I was dropping off that pain as I stepped into that water.

After that feet washing, I felt a hot senstation on my head and by the time I got to my seat, that hopeless pain was completely gone. It has not returned ever since. I bless the name of the God of this commission, who has never left us without a witness.

To Him alone be all the glory!

  • January 31, 2016
  • Sis. Rose Nosakhare

Death Humiliated Twice by the Anointing Oil and Mantle

I am here to give all the glory to God of this commission, for wiping away tears and shame from my face and restoring life back to my niece, not once, but twice; through the power of the anointing oil and the mantle.
To the glory of God, my niece gave birth to an adorable baby boy on January 7 2016. On January 16, she started bleeding profusely so we rushed her over to the ER. At the hospital, it was determined that she had to be "cleaned out" which was okay by us so I took the new born home and left her with her husband in the hospital. At about 2.00am in the morning, my brother in law called me and tearfully informed me that my niece had become unresponsive. Her system had completely shut down and she was dying.

That news shook me but I remembered that the Resident Pastor keeps announcing that He had not been sent by God to Toronto to conduct funerals. That means I could not die and by implication, anyone connected to me was under that divine insurance policy. The mere thought of this energized my faith so I woke my husband up and asked him to rush over to the hospital with his anointing oil and mantle. I refused to agree with the devil that my niece will die just like that like a chicken.
As he left for the hospital, Matthew 18:20 flashed in my mind, and as soon as I caught that light, I asked my husband to drive back home so we could go together. On our way to the hospital, my husband and I cried out to the God of Bishop David Oyedepo. We asked him prove Himself and overturn the report we had received regarding my niece.

At the ICU, I saw the doctors making desperate efforts to revive my niece's lifeless body. My brother in-law was beside himself. He thought that was it for his wife. I refused to entertain that fear so with all the boldness I could muster, I approached one of the doctors and requested to be allowed to go in and anoint her body. I assured him that if I could anoint her, God would bring her back to life. Not surprisingly, the request was declined. I asked a second time and again I was refused. My husband made a similar request. Thankfully, they let him in.
My husband did not waste his opportunity. As fast as he could, he prayed over her, anointed her and left his mantle on her forehead. Throughout this ordeal, a strange spirit of calmness came over me because I knew that God was too faithful to fail me. When his short time with my niece's body was over, my husband came out of the room and we continued to pray. Within the next couple of minutes, one of the doctors came and said to us "One of the lungs is coming back …you guys continue to pray". With one of the collapsed lungs up, my niece was immediately placed on life support. That was such an encouraging piece of news so we continued to pray, and praise; alternatingly between both every now and then. This was on Saturday night.
Sunday 17th January, 2016 was an anointing service so my husband left my niece and I in ICU to get fresh anointing oil from church. By the time he returned from church, my niece was gone again. To the glory of God, she was anointed and for a second time, God brought her back to life. Still on life support, my husband made sure the mantle was on her forehead. After that surgery, we learned that the placenta was still inside her over a week after delivery. That was inexplainable because the doctors were sure that that was taken care of in the labor room.

I made it my duty to anoint her every single day while the mantle stayed permanently by her forehead. Four days later, she was taken off life support and I have returned like one of the ten lepers to appreciate God for averting the sorrow of burying my niece and making sure that her new born baby did not become an orphan almost right after birth. I give all the glory, praise and adoration unto God.

  • December 20, 2015
  • Bro. Fortune Ibiwoye

Multiple Accidents Averted by the "Strange Acts of God"

On December 6, 2015 during the Pre-Shiloh Anointing Service, Pastor specifically asked us to anoint our foreheads and as he was giving the closing charge, I was busy on the camera but I heard him declaring emphatically that "there shall be no accident". That declaration was so real in my spirit that I screamed a "big" Amen!.

I did not foresee myself getting into any kind of accident but as I look back today, it appears as if that sent word came alive bodily and had the responsibility to go everywhere I went to with me.

At home later that evening, I was tidying up my room. I bent down to pick something up and on raising my head, the sharp edge of my little shelve pierced my forehead and split it open. It appeared as if I was bleeding out but because I felt no pain at all, I continued with the cleaning and when I was done, I went to the mirror in the washroom to see what happened to my head and I was shocked to see that the sharp object actually pierced the very spot I had anointed at church earlier in the day.

My friend was very concerned and advised me to take some pain killers otherwise which I will be in a lot of pains by morning. Knowing that the injury was on the anointed spot on my forehead, I did not heed that advice. I did not feel any pain that night, the day after and till date. On the contrary, by the next morning, the wound was completely sealed and I bless the God whose anointing is no match for any injury.

Also, during the Shiloh program, since I serve in the Technical Unit, I had to be available for all the live services so I never had the time to sleep a lot. God supernaturally kept my eyes open all through that program and on Thursday December 10th, 2015, on an intersection, while I was going to drop the people I had brought for the Shiloh program off, I was turning right and did not see a woman crossing the road. The God of Shiloh delivered me from running her over.

On returning back to church after I had dropped the people off, God again delivered me from running over two other women. I bless God, who in his infinite mercies, delivered me from the trauma of all the accidents the enemy kept for himself.
I give Him all the glory.

  • December 27, 2015
  • Sis. Isistella Ogah

Stagnation Destroyed, Status Changed Dramatically

During the Shiloh 2014, I was on ground for the first time, believing God for the fruit of the womb. Our son is 5+ and we had decided we will have a second baby once he reached a certain age. That age came and passed but there was no baby as expected, regardless of what we tried.

At first, I was not bothered. I was young and I assumed that "God's time was the best" but when I realized that in our family, no one ever had beyond one child, real fear gripped me. By 2014, I was tired of the status quo so I went to Shiloh to tell God that my story had to be different from that of everyone else in my family.

At Shiloh, I was very attentive, I attended all the specialized sessions and on return, I changed my approach to God regarding my needs. As instructed during the specialized sessions, I addressed this issue of fruitfulness squarely, called it by name; and told God that my story was going to be different from those in my family.

During the 21 Day fasting and praying, I engaged fully with God. February 2015 was our month of praise and I was actively praising God when on February 15, 2015, during the Covenant Day of Fruitfulness, our Resident Pastor made an altar call for anyone believing God for the fruit of the womb. Initially, I was too embarrassed to come forward. To me, it meant everyone was going to know my business and concerns but my resolve to end a generational siege over-rode that shame and I came out.
That same month, God visited me and I became pregnant with this miracle.

As I prepared for the EDD, I was told that the labor had to be induced but I had not bargained that with God. Thanksfully, on the Wednesday before she was born, Pastor Jide requested that we came to church the next Sunday with points of contacts that represented any and every issue of concern to us. I came to church the next Sunday with the medical report and my immigration papers.

The very next day, the God of this commission granted me a change of status as I got my Permanent Residency and my baby came forth naturally.

To God be the glory, great things He has done!!!.

  • November 22, 2015
  • Bro. Sonna Okoma

Healed and Advanced academically by the "Strange Acts of God"

My name is Sonna Okoma and I have come to testify of the good hand of God upon my life.
I came into Canada in September, 2014 for my Masters' program and I had a lot of challenge sleeping at night. At first, I waved it off and assumed it was the jetlag and that I was going to soon get over it, I was wrong because with time, I discovered I never got over it. It was so bad that at some point, if I slept for up to 3 hours at night in a week, that meant I had a great week. I desperately needed this to stop because at school, I needed to take ten courses to graduate and typically people took three courses per semester.

The lack of sleep continued and affected me in all areas of my life. I was finally convinced that I couldn't help myself so I made an appointment to see a Counsellor. The Counsellor referred me to a medical doctor and the doctor after some basic questions told me that my problem was not an inability to sleep. He diagnosed that even when I did sleep; my real problem was staying asleep. I was further referred to a psychologist and I was placed on medication.

I saw the psychologist a couple of times and was again referred back to another medical doctor. I took the medications at night - 30 minutes before bedtime - as prescribed but ironically, the more I took the medications, the more I stayed awake. As opposed to what I was told, the medication was acting more like a stimulant (like coffee); and not a sedative.

With this ongoing challenge, I had no choice but to drop two out of the three courses I was taking in the first semester to lighten my workload. It came to the point that I increased the dosage – with the hope that it will keep me asleep but one day, I became tired of the status quo. For whatever it was worth, I could be hurting myself with the overdose that did not even appear to be working so I cried out to God to heal me. In the midst of this dilemma, I joined Winners' Chapel International Toronto and from the teachings I received from this exalted pulpit, I was convinced that if I could defy every odd and serve the God of the liberation mandate, then God will take over my challenges.

I dedicated myself to the service of God and almost instantly, I started sleeping like a baby at night. I slept so much that by the end of the second semester, my friends were complaining that I was now sleeping too much. I was filled with joy but I still had six more courses to take which basically meant two more semesters. By human perspective, graduating in the Fall of 2015 was not feasible but I left the possibility of that graduation in the hands of a God who did what sleeping pills could not. By His strange acts and His strange works, God made a way for me and I graduated in the Fall of 2015.

Not just did I graduate; I will also be rounding up with my second specialization in December, 2015 making it a dual specialization in less than a year, with good results in both specializations.

Up till this moment, I have no human, logical explanation behind what is happening in my life but there is no questioning the fact that God himself made the seemingly unthinkable a reality for me.
I return all the Glory to His name.

  • November 29, 2015
  • Sis. Juliet Uchegbu

Rescued from Death and Destruction by the "Word" and "Communion"

My name is Juliet Uchegbu and I have returned like one of the 10 lepers in Luke 17 to return gratitude to Jehovah Rapha - the Lord: my healer, for rescuing me from death and destruction.

The year 2015 started spiritually well for me. I secured my place in the plans and purposes of God for me for the year and in March 2015, I got another growth opportunity when I took part in the WOFBI BCC and my spiritual life blossomed in unbelievable dimensions. Unknown to me, God was thoroughly equipping me for the warfare that was to come.

At about mid-day of May 28, 2015, I started having excruciating chest pain. I did not know what it was so I decided to walk to the ER. When my x-ray result was ready, The MD came in to assess me and asked how I came in. He was shocked when I told him I had walked from home. He said both my lungs had collapsed and instantly I was admitted in hospital.

By June 12, 2015, I was told that my blood had dropped to a significantly low count of 39. The doctors voiced their fears of my critical condition and I was transferred to the ICU. That was the last I remember because I completely zoned out and could no longer speak or move. My entire left side, face and lips all became numb. I was in and out of consciousness. Pastor Jide came and prayed for me before I was transferred to the ICU.

At the ICU, my family cried out to God and it broke my heart to see their pains. Although my mouth could not move, I was spiritually alert and kept making declarations and reversing every negative medical verdict against my life. Almost immediately, I saw myself in a different realm. My entire life flashed before my eyes and the Holy Spirit was speaking to me and telling me that He had been using the 21 days fasting/prayers and the WOFBI classes to prepare me for this time. He told me that was the time I needed to put my authority to use and I did.

For about 10 hours, I was in a battle for my life and as I used my authority in Christ, the numbness disappeared and life surged back into my body. Miraculously, my blood count climbed to the high 70s and it kept going higher from there onwards. God also recreated my lungs.

While joining the Live Service at Cannanland on June 21, 2015, Bishop Oyedepo decreed that Enough was Enough and declared full restoration on anyone whose life was being threatened. I wholeheartedly keyed into that prophetic declaration..

On July 08, 2015, I joined the Winners Chapel International, Toronto live Service. It was a communion service and Pastor Jide prophesied that God was supernaturally healing someone watching online. I received that word with all my heart, took my own communion and continued declaring God's word. The God of heaven perfected my testimony and rescued me from the pangs of death and destruction.

Today I am well, whole, nothing missing, nothing broken.
I give the God of this commission all the glory.

  • October 11, 2015
  • Sis. Kendra Fenton

Walking Challenge Eliminated by the Word

My name is Kendra and I started attended this church a couple of weeks ago.

In church, I learned that the month of October 2015 was our month of Restoration of Total Health and last Sunday, the Resident Pastor mentioned that in the cause of the service, anyone with any physical affliction will be completely healed.

He further declared that some people would receive total healing instantly and some others will receive it in the next few days because the great physician - Jesus, was already at work.

I got thrown down a stairs in 2008 and ever since, I have had a challenge walking on my own without the aid of a walker. This walker helped me get up, supported my weight and movement.

I believed that I was going to be one of those Jesus was going to heal of a physical affliction and exactly four days after the Pastor's declaration, I realized that I could walk without the walker and I know by faith that very soon, I will be running again.

I give Jesus all the glory for restoring back my ability to walk without any kind of aid.

  • October 11, 2015
  • Sis. Doris Mensah

Chronic Pains "Cracked-Out" by the Word

I was in a car crash last month and suffered excruciating pains as a result of the impact. My Doctor gave me pain killers that did nothing to alleviate the pains. When the pain would not go away, the dosage of the medication was increased but the result was the same. I was scheduled for an x-ray to find out what was causing the pains the next Monday.

The Sunday prior to the x-ray appointment, a sister from church who knew the challenge I was facing called me and insisted that I had to be in church because it was a healing service. I was in a lot of pains but I needed healing so badly that I dressed up and came to church.

In church, I was filled with expectations of an encounter with the healing power of God and while Pastor Jide was ministering, he mentioned that healing virtue was touching someone's bone marrow. I did not connect that declaration with me because my pain was around the spinal region. However, while he was ministering, I started hearing cracking sounds in my left shoulder. I did not understand why my shoulder was "cracking-up" but after the service, the pain was completely gone.

I had a chronic shoulder pain prior to the auto accident and that too was gone and I have been pain-free ever since. I give God all the glory.

  • September 13, 2015
  • Bro. George O.

Kidney Stones Booted-Out by the Anointing Oil

I woke up on August 10th, 2015 with very excruciating pain in my lower abdomen, I had nausea and when I went to the bathroom, there was blood in my urine. I had no idea of what was going with me but I kept confessing " I refuse to die". At the ER, a CT scan was performed on me. The results revealed I had a 5mm sized kidney stone and I was immediately admitted.

Pastor Peter from Abuja prayed with me over the phone. The pain subsided and I was released to go home. A urologist was scheduled to call and book me for an appointment.

While waiting for that call, I remembered that during the August 16th, 2015 Anointing Service, the testimony of a sister who had kidney stones flushed out by the anointing oil had been read and I said to myself, "if God can heal her, He will definitely heal me too".

After that service, I booked an appointment to see the Resident Pastor. When I got into his office, I told him the challenge I was having and all he did was smile and say "it is well!". He asked me to bring him my bottle of oil. when I did, he prayed on the oil and gave me instructions on how to use the oil.
On August 31st, I went to see the urologist, he checked me and requested another scan. He was looking at the possibility of a surgery to take out the stone.

That night I could not sleep. I prayed like I had never prayed before, anointed myself and drank of that oil. On September 5th, I went to ease myself and right there in the toilet sink was the kidney stone - booted out of my system.

The relief I felt that morning was indescribable. There is neither pain or kidnety stines in any part of my body and I am returning to thank God for overturning the tables of the enemy and completely healing me.

To God alone be all the Glory!

  • September 20, 2015
  • Sis. Chioma E.

Feeding Challenge Humbled by the Anointing Oil

When I was 20 weeks pregnant, an ultra-sound revealed that my baby was too small for size and was not receiving sufficient nutrition from my placenta. As a result of this, I was kept back in the hospital until I was 27 weeks pregnant and on February 13, 2015 after the Resident Pastor prayed with me, my baby was delivered via Caesarian section. All through those trying weeks, I was advised to terminate the pregnancy but I had the Resident Pastor and some brethren holding me up in prayers at church and I held on to God in faith.

At birth, my baby weighed 435grams and could hardly fit in my arms. Prior to his birth, my doctor had warned me that if he was less than 500grams at birth, he had a 20% chance of survival, and only 1% chance of no long term disease. God overruled that verdict.

While we were in the hospital, I saw the hand of God in my son's life. Twice, his heart rate fell to zero. On both occasions, to the shame of the devil, the good hand of God brought him back to life. In the last four months, my son has been in intensive care and could only be fed through a tube. I was tired of living in the hospital and requested that he be discharged with the tube and the hospital obliged.

On August 16, 2015, I was very exhausted because I had to wake up several times to feed my baby at night but I was determined to come to church. It was the anointing service and during the anointing session, Pastor said to ask God specifically for what we wanted. I had an appointment for September 25th to surgically insert the tube into my son so I earnestly prayed that my son will stop feeding from the tube.

After the service, I anointed my son's head and poured the oil into his mouth. From that day henceforth, my son has not needed to feed from the tube any more. As a matter of fact, my son pulled the tube out of his nose by himself.

I give the God of this commission all the glory.

  • August 02, 2015
  • Katriel Etabasi

Miracle Job after The Divine Favor Banquet

During the Divine Favor Banquet, The Resident Pastor made a prophetic declaration that the whole week was our week of divine favor and someone within the sound of his voice was going to be promoted from a factory job to an office job by reason of divine favor. I keyed into that word of prophesy because I was working in the factory at that time and it was taking a toil on my body.

The following Monday, after work, my whole body was aching and as I went to take the bus home, I reminded God that Pastor had said that this was my week of Divine Favor and I wanted a change of job very badly.

As I got into that bus, someone saw me wearing a Cameron Football jersey, approached me and after we exchanged pleasantries, he realized I was bi-lingual and informed me that his office was looking to hire bi-lingual customer service agents. We exchanged phone numbers and just as God's servant had declared, I started the week working in a factory and ended the week working in an office.

In addition to this, a couple of years ago, I used to be the only believer in my house and I endured lot of persecution. Today, my entire family is born again and they are all Winners.

I give God all the glory!

  • August 23, 2015
  • Olusola P. Ibrahim

Multiple Testimonies Via Prophetic Declarations

I have come to openly appreciate God for his faithfulness in my life and that of my family. I also want to thank God for making me a beneficiary of every prophetic declaration from our Resident Pastor on this exalted altar In May 2015, God's servant said to me; "you are working too hard, get ready for a promotion" That week, I was supernaturally promoted in the Office.

On July 26, 2015, while ministering, God's servant made another prophetic declaration that: God was going to relocate someone. Without wasting time, I keyed into it and typed it out on my IPad that I was that "someone". For the remainder of the service, I prayed my heart out to God to relocate me and my family to a new place.

The following Sunday service, precisely on August 02, 2015, God servant said that someone had to start "making a move". Again, I keyed into that and started making moves concerning the relocation that was declared by God Servant the previous Sunday. In that same service, God's servant also declared that someone was going to be moved from a cubicle into an office . It was what I wanted so I also keyed into it and believed he was speaking into my life. While "making the moves" , I encountered some challenges but, to the glory of God, every challenge was turned to me for a testimony.

Today, I am boldly testifying to the wonders of God, the God who broke all protocols on my behalf; forcefully advanced and relocated me from a rented Two (2) bedroom Apartment to a four (4) bedroom detached house of my own.
To God be the Glory.

  • August 31, 2015
  • Nosa Edobor

Eye Infection Shamed by the Anointing Oil

For a couple of months, I had a challenge with my left eye. I went to the emergency several times and in the end, it was decided that I needed eye surgery. The Surgery was scheduled and done, it went really well and I was discharged to go home thereafter.
Four days after the surgery, I realized that there was a lot of discomfort on that side of my eye. The pressure was so much that it pushed out something fleshy from that side of the eye and every thing pointed to the fact that I was going blind.

I went back to the Emergency and had another appointment scheduled. Before the fate of that eye would be decided by an optician, I had the privilege of being in the Anointing service on August 16, 2015. After I anointed my forehead as instructed by the Resident Pastor, I also took the liberty to bath the eye that was giving me concern with a generous quantity of the anointing oil and went home believing that God will not let me go blind.

On my way home, I met one of my friends who knew the challenge I was having. He asked me why my eye was so shinny, and when I told him that I had generously anointed it, he was alarmed and said I was going to infect it. I did not give his fears any attention and when I got to the hospital the next day, I was told that my eye was perfect and I needed no surgery. I have come in the open to tell God thank you for shaming blindness.

  • August 31, 2015
  • Akinleye, J. A.

Miracle Job & Debt Cancellation Via Kingdom Service

I have come to return all glory and honor to God for his endless favor over my life and that of my family.

In this month of our Word Practice Guarantees Profitable Living, I decided to hold on to all the instructions from God's servant with Prayer and fasting for 7 days and the God of the Liberation Mandate showed up for me.

During the August 2015 Anointing Service, Pastor declared that some people will have debts written off. and and that someone else was going to be blessed with a miracle job. I keyed in into both prophetic declarations and for a start, a debt of $17, 420 was miraculously written off.

Secondly, my wife and I bought a property off someone. After we paid him in full, the man suddenly became incommunicado. For three months we searched for him in vain. Friends advised us to make a report to the Nigerian Police but we opted to trust God that this man was going to show up on his own to sign the necessary documents. To the Glory of God, two weeks ago, he walked into our lawyer's office in Lagos and signed over the property to us.

Thirdly, just as the Resident Pastor had declared, God gave me a miracle job I only applied for after I had received the offer – and on my terms too.

Serving God truly pays and I return all the glory to Him.

  • July 12, 2015
  • Mariam Ajiroba

Not One Better last Season for Mariam

For Mar​i​am Ajiroba, there has never been a better last season.
With medals of Gold Silver and Bronze taking up every space in the wall of her bedroom, Miss Ajiroba is a living proof of the Wonder Double prophesy.

On June 24, Miriam successfully graduated from high school in flying colors. At the Annual graduation banquet, she received an Atlethic Letter, the Ontario Federation of School Athletic Associations Award (OFSAA); and The Most Valuable Player Award (MVP).

Between July 1st to the 6th, she was in Edmonton, Alberta where she competed (for the first time) at the Junior and Senior Canadian Track and Field Championships. God granted her team a safe flight, and Miriam achieved a new personal record times in her two events, and returned home with medals of Gold, Silver and Bronze. In her words: "how God does it, I really don't know, ...but clearly, although inexplainable, it is certainly undeniable".

As she moves on to the next stage of her life, she has no doubts that God has great plans for her and she is returning all the glory to Him, and Him alone!

  • July 19, 2015
  • Oluwaseyi Benjamin

Miraculous Debt Cancellation

As he was nearing graduation from School, Bro. Benjamin has been trusting God for a successful completion of his program and God's favor in the repayment of his Student loan.

With unending stories of so many people who were stucked with Student's Loan, he put his trust on God and depended on His divine assistance.

During the Divine Settlement Banquet, God's servant - Pastor Jide Owomoyela decreed Supernatural debt cancellation across the membership of this assembly as reward for kingdom service and Soul Winning Outreaches and he keyed into it wholeheartedly.

That week, he successsfully graduated from College, had $6000 written off his loan and effortlessly, God Himself paid off the balance of $11,000. To God be all the glory

  • July 12, 2015
  • Emmanuel Ajiroba

I am Ontario's Fastest Grade 9 Student

Emmanuel Ajiroba is Mariam's kid brother and like the real Winners' Youth, he is not content with staying on the sidelines.

Recently admitted into high school, ​Emmanuel Ajiroba is the fastest Grade 9 student on the tracks in all of Ontario, Canada.

This season, at the Ontario Federation of Schools Athletic Association (OFSAA)compettion, Emamnuel won Gold in the 100 and 200 metres races, and a bronze medal in Short Put. This ranks him as the fastest Grade 9 Student on the tracks, in all of Ontario, Canada.

At the Schoool's Athletic Banquet, Emmanuel was honored with the Athlete of the Year Award and the Most Valaluable Player Award - (MVP) (for football). He has medals and an OFSSA plack as testatments.

The Ajirobas say even while on the 21 days fast, the God of the Liberation Mandate supplied the strength and the gold medals. To God alone be all the glory.

  • July 05, 2015
  • Olagoke Oladapo

Death Humiliated, Life Restored!

Bro. Oladapo began the month of June, 2015 with mind-blowing and humbling testimonies of divine assistance and outstanding academic successes of his Children in Canadian Institutions.

Not long after, he found himself hit with a strange ailment and watching his life ebb out slowly, but surely, he remembered that the Resident Pastor - Pastor Jide Owomoyela - had said he had not been sent to Toronto by God to conduct funerals.

He held on to that prophetic word and the God of the Liberation Mandate rescued his soul from destruction.
To the shame of the devil, he is alive, well and ready for yet another explosive testimony.

To God be the glory, Great things He has done!!!

Kidney Stone Flushed Out by the Anointing Oil

  • June 21, 2015
  • Johanna Kotey

During the Anointing Service on June 12, 2015, the choir did a number titled "God is Here" and when God's servant came on the pulpit, he affirmed it and said that someone here was going to experience an instant manifestation of God's power in the course of that service. I wholeheartedly keyed into that prophetic utterance and earnestly prayed that God will manifest his power to me.

After the message, we were anointed and Pastor Jide said that in three hours' time, someone was going to pass out some strange object in the washroom. I did not think I had any issue that I had to pass out in the washroom but I believed it and keyed into it regardless. When the first time worshippers were being prayed for, Pastor asked them to ask God for the most difficult thing ever. I was not a first timer but I was open to every grace that was available in that service so again, I asked God to manifest His power to me.

Exactly three hours after that service, I was preparing lunch at home when I started feeling very excruciating pains in my abdominal area. I had no idea what the pain was but it was so severe that I was admitted instantly at the Etobicoke General Hospital and series of tests were conducted to find The next day, I was told I had kidney stones and needed surgery immediately. I was discharged from the hospital and given an appointment to see an urologist the next day.

When I got home, I felt like using the washroom so badly and while peeing, a massive stone came out with the urine. When I took the stone to the hospital, the doctors were shocked that given the For one, I had no idea that I had kidney stones but I am returning all the praise and gratitude to the God of the Liberation mandate for going ahead of the devil and using the power in the anointing oil to flush out the stranger from my system, just as God's servant had decreed. To God alone be all the glory.

Do you have a testimony? Email Us

post title