Protocol Team Application Form - Psalm 84:10
The Protocol Team
The Protocol team members are responsible for:
- Routine protocol duties within the Church premises during services and meetings
- Manning the church entrance, main sanctuary and Pastor’s office.
- Identifying visiting ministers, VIPs, church guests, special guests and attending to them appropriately.
Compiling, and inviting guests to special programs.
- Procurement and processing of travel documents of guests.
- Transportation and accommodation arrangements for guests.
- Logistics and formalities during special meetings
The Ushering Team
Members of the Ushering Unit
- Create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the church services,
- show kindness and care to those in need of physical support, receive worshippers and usher them to their seats,
- ensure orderliness in the service, and distribution of church related materials such as handbills, leaflets, books etc
The department is managed by professionally trained church workers who undergo periodic internal and external training programmes in all areas of their assignments. If God is laying it in your heart to be a part of this ministry, you need not delay any further.
Address: UNIT 5, 321 REXDALE BLVD, TORONTO, ON M9W 1R8
Phone: (416) 749-5191